- Law 3468/2006"Generation of Electricity using Renewable Energy Sources and High-Efficiency Cogeneration of Electricity and Heat" (incorporation of Directive 2001/77/EC)
- Law 3734/2009a) harmonizes the Greek legislation with the Directive 2004/8/EC on the promotion of cogeneration based on a useful heat demand in the internal market and complements the legal framework, and b) adapts the tariffs for energy absorption produced by photovoltaics' power.
- Law 3851/2010simplification of licensing procedure for RES projects
- Law 4001/2011, operation of electricity and natural gas markets (incorporation of Directives 2009/72/EC and 2009/73/EC)
- Law 4093/2012"Approval of Medium Term Fiscal Strategy 2013-2016 - Urgent Measures Application of Law 4046/2012 and of the Medium Term Fiscal Strategy 2013-2016", imposition of the retroactive taxation on RES stations